PREPARE–must bring Monday!!!
- Stick your head/face on a copy machine
- Make 10 different self portraits
- Be emotive [make faces]
- Print size should be 8 1/2 x 11
- Bring to class Monday
- Bring your charcoal and erasers
- From the photo printout
(note copy below for those absent)
enlarge and print out at 8 1/2 by 11.
- Length wise, fold in half and then again.
- Width wise, fold in half and then again.
- Crease all folds
- Unfold and smooth flat
- In sketchbook
- With pencil, extremely lightly make three vertical lines evenly spaced to subdivide the page
- Make three horizontal lines to subdivide page
- Note this mimics your photo print out
- Using folds and page grid to locate image parts by location and scale, replicate photo image through the use of VALUE only…no lines…implied lines will occur where different value areas meet…Complete as we did in class. Here is sample Amanda was working on in class Wednesday
Photo options [Scale to page 8.5 by 11 and PRINT out]